Tips to reduce energy cost:
• Replace any dirty air filters (check monthly & replace as needed)
• Routine Maintenance on your HVAC system (twice a year)
• Install a programmable thermostat
• Set the temperature down on your water heater
• Install shading to windows, doors, & skylights
• Filters are dirty (replace as needed)
• Condensation drain is clogged
• The breaker is tripped
1. Have you had many repairs on your current system?
2. Are your utility bills out of sight?
3. Is quietness of your system important?
4. Is your system 10 years or older?
5. Is efficiency of your new comfort system important?
6. Does anyone in your home suffer from allergies or asthma?
7. Is air quality a concern?